Increasing the number of Sperm as with female fertility, male fertility is quite multifaceted – and there are many variables that affect the health of the sperm. Let’s first look at sperm count and then we’ll see other key male fertility parameters – counting sperm motility and morphology. Sperm count is the number (or concentration) of sperm that should be present / measurable in a given sample. Higher sperm count is important in all aspects of life, it emits strong sexual presence for a man and is also very useful when you and your wife are trying to get to the child. Read on to discover some of the best tips for increase sperm counts and treatment of low sperm volume.
Eat well, this is where it all begins. Your body is just right indication of what you eat and the same applies to your sexual life and sperm count. To be able to fertilize an egg a large amount of sperm is required many hundreds of millions of people. While the average man can produce this many sperm multiples times per day, there are external factors that can adversely affect the sperm count. Things such as smoking, drug use, poor diet, lack of exercise, and even wearing tight clothing in the groin area can all decrease the sperm count.
Natural Tips for Increase Your Sperm Count
1. Stop smoking because smoking significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm motility cell.
2. Avoid overheating of the scrotum: An increase of scrotal heat (caused by tight underwear, long stays in the sauna or Jacuzzi, for example) can impair sperm production.
3. Avoid excessive stress and relaxation exercises: Since infertility and life in general can be stressful, learn to relax. Stress is occasionally responsible for infertility certain damages, such as hormonal problems.
4. Maintain a healthy weight: Not too under or plump as the weight of estrogen and testosterone levels influence.
5. Stop using drugs: Prolonged use of recreational drugs (e.g. alcohol, marijuana, cocaine).
6. Stop Steroid anabolic steroid use (may cause testicular shrinkage).
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
1. Watch your diet. Eating unhealthy foods high in fat and sodium only add to their problems sperm count. Your diet should consist of fresh vegetables, fruits and lean meats. The exercise is supposed to be part of your weekly regimen. Try to get at least 5 days of 30 minutes exercise each week. Healthy eating and regular exercise also keeps your weight.
2. Living a healthy life. Party all night or overwork stands out not only your body but also your mind. Make sure you get enough rest and not let stress rule your life. Decrease consumption of alcohol. Stay away from cigarettes and by no means the use of illegal substances.
Characteristics of sperm after semen collection by masturbation into a sterile container and liquefaction at room temperature, sperm parameters were analyzed: the volume and pH of the ejaculate, concentration, rapid progressive motility slow and progressive and vitality of sperm. Apoptosis in sperm, the percentage of DNA fragmentation of sperm is significantly higher among male carriers of trans-locations compared with the control population. Meiotic segregation deranged the proportion of spermatozoa of chromosomes 13 and 14 was significantly higher in men trans-location carriers (13, 14) compared to the control population (p = 0.00016). Spemann Himalaya, one natural and herbal matter. Tentex Royal corrects erectile dysfunction by recreating cavernously muscles resulting in increased flow of blood vessels and is essential ingredients for renewal, cell and tissue growth.