First you need to visit a doctor beforehand to check our health and take precautions in case they are needed.
It is also advisable to seek advice from a professional sports and physical activities you want to perform.
- Perform a good warm.
- Use the recommended footwear for each sport specialty, which must be comfortable, neither too loose nor too tight.
- Use socks or stockings.
- Make sure that the laces are tied.
- Do not eat gum while doing sport, since it would be in danger of choking.
- If the sport includes a opponent, do not use watches, chains and rings to avoid hurting a teammate or opponent.
- Use the recommended protection for each sport helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, goggles, shields, etc..
- Maintaining basic hygiene, like not wearing the same clothes twice without washing (as the sweat carries toxins), air sports shoes, shower after sports practice into clean clothing.
- Bringing good nutrition, hydration and rest.
- If you lift weights, do it with your back straight.
- Use the proper technique for each sport, poor execution can give problems such as tendonitis, sprains, etc..
- Avoid harmful habits like alcohol, snuff, drugs or poor nutrition.
- In the case of asymmetric sports practice at the end of each training state is advisable to work clearing exercise with the other leg or the other arm.
- If you’re untrained or went through an injury, do not look for what you did when you were in shape. Adapt the activity to your condition and age.
- After each workout, stretching exercises and relaxation.