Is it possible to come close to dying half a dozen times without drinking alcohol, smoking, or doing recreational drugs? I played by all of the rules like the good American citizen I am; I even ate the standardized American diet consisting of hamburgers, pop tarts, sodas, macaroni and cheese, toast, and TV dinners, but where did this lead me? To a list of health issues longer than this article including HEART DISEASE, LIVER DISEASE, LUNG DISEASE, and HEMORRHAGING.
Luckily, I was able to heal my entire life with these 12 tips. All it took was a few sacrifices to see a total transformation.
1. Build up your willpower – If I had followed the steps outlined in this article reluctantly, I would have failed; therefore, I needed a clear vision of exactly what I wanted and why I wanted it in order to create a realistic plan to achieve my goal. Implementing one tip at a time would be better than implementing everything one time and getting overwhelmed, resorting back to old habits. Many may feel intimidated by the steps outlined in this article, though it is actually easy! All that you have to do is get excited! Nothing beats the excitement and willpower of doing something new that can change your life!
2. Get rid of victim mentality – I’ve taken the “I feel sorry for myself route” many times. I knew that if I wanted to see results, I had to take back my power and learn to see the brighter side of life. At the end of the day, I knew my health and overall well-being was up to me. By practicing gratitude and soaking up all of the beauty around me, I was able to stop feeling sorry for myself and enjoy all of the magnificence life offers.
3. Forget about genetics, your body is adaptive – Ever heard of epigenetics? Research shows that even if you inherit defective genes, your DNA can be altered. Because our genes adapt, environmental chemicals, prescription drugs, and poor lifestyle choices are to blame for deficient and toxic cells. It all comes down to CHOICES. Make better lifestyle choices. Your cells will thank you.
4. Eliminate stress as much as possible – When it comes to making good lifestyle choices, eliminating stress is at the top of the list. It has been scientifically proven that stress creates discord in the body and results in illness. In order to heal, I had to figure out what was causing stress, which meant I had to address the feelings I was hiding, identify the toxic relationships I was involved with, and realize my career was not bringing me fulfillment. Had I not let these negative emotions and relationships go, my peace and well-being would have ultimately been destroyed.
5. Time to yourself – The most important feeling in the world is being at peace with yourself, especially when there are a lot of people around. We begin to hear their voices louder than our own and lose sight of how we personally feel about something. It is vital to keep the connection with our inner voices and feelings. This is why it is so important to have space, gather our internal energy, reflect, digest the day, wind down, meditate, relax, and do nothing. People are crabby because they don’t have time to listen to their thoughts and figure out their lives. Being alone for a little bit each day made a huge difference in my journey. To this day, I still meditate every night before bed.
6. Replenish your hormones, go to bed at 10 PM, no later than. Sleeping is the most healing activity of the day, and amazingly, it requires no work! All you have to do is lay down and close your eyes, easy! Hopefully, you can handle that because this is where the true magic happens. This is when the “night workers” put on their hats and start repairing the body in all of the vital aspects of life–physically, mentally, and spiritually. Quality sleep is mandatory for true health, happiness, and well-being.
Next, to food, this is one of the most abused and taken-for-granted necessities. Without recharge, the body wears down, gets sick, and ages. And no, you cannot just sleep in later to make up for lost sleep hours. Your body has natural rhythms that are in tune with the earth, sunlight, and so forth. If you don’t play along, you won’t be feeling your optimum. Most importantly, our body releases healing hormones between 10 PM to 2 AM. We have to be sleeping at these times for this to happen!
7. Get rid of what is causing the problem to begin with – How we fuel our bodies is vital to our overall health. For years, I tried different diets and health fads, even went vegetarian and vegan and still ended up sick! Throughout my journey, I learned that the body cannot recover from illness and disease by simply killing bacteria or taking magic herbs. It can only heal when the stuff that is causing the problem no longer gets fed. When we consume foods that are high in sugar or are hard for the body to digest, we feed the bad guys! These are the bad foods I am talking about:
Animal products–Research has shown that diets high in animal products create kidney stones and can cause diabetes. Let this fact inspire you more than anything: cultures that eat the least amount of meat live the longest.
Grains- Ever feel tired after eating rice or pasta? That’s because grains require more work to digest. Most grains are tough and cannot be consumed raw, which makes them less optimal for health and nutrition compared to fresh fruit, greens, and veggies.
Sugar- Sugar has been proven to be as addictive as cocaine. Sugar not only feeds disease, parasites, fungus, mold, yeast, or anything else that grows but can also demineralize your body, pull calcium from your bones, damage your immune system, and can lead to heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, hormone imbalances and more. It’s also the culprit of wrinkles! Scary, huh?
8. Learn from the animals, don’t cook your food – Ever think about how animals found in nature never get cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and so on? That’s because they aren’t eating cooked foods! The animals that do get sick are fed by man. Man is the only creature on Earth who cooks his food and is the only one to feed his pets leftovers. When you heat your food above 115 degrees F, you kill important enzymes that make your body function.
9. Don’t freak out over bacteria, viruses, and cancer; they aren’t the bad guys – We all have these cells in our body just sitting, waiting to do their job, which is to recycle unhealthy, decaying organisms back into the Earth. The good news is, only the sick and dying are recycled. If our bodies are healthy and clean, there is nothing to recycle; therefore, the cells will stay dormant. You’re probably wondering, how do we keep these cells dormant? Like I mentioned in tip number 6, it all comes down to dietary choices. Cutting out sugary, starchy foods, meat products, and anything else not easily digestible weakens the body. If you eat these on a daily basis, you probably have mood swings, body odor, bad breath, bleeding gums, fatigue, and a plethora of other problems. Eat the way nature intended, 100% raw.
10. Clean out using enemas or colonics – If someone asked me what the number one thing I utilized on my healing journey was, I’d say this: an enema bag. It’s also the cheapest healing device on the market. Sure, it makes you squeam uncomfortably at the thought of putting water up your butt, but hey, IT’S ONLY WATER! We wash our cars, laundry, roto-rooter our homes, and clean out the fuel injectors and fuel lines in our cars, so shouldn’t we clean out our own plumbing system too? If you’ve never flushed out the toxins in your own fuel system, it’s no wonder you probably feel sluggish and run down. Our bodies deserve to be clean too! By the way, the type of enema I am referring to is the one featured in this picture, not the small disposable kind that has toxic chemicals in it. Aren’t comfortable giving yourself an enema? If you have the budget, you could do a series of colonics. It’s more comfortable but generally costs around $60.00 a visit.
11. Cleanse and renew by fasting – Another great way to detox and cleanse the body is by fasting. Every major healer and religion throughout history has advised doing this because of its amazing health benefits! What is fasting? Fasting is when a person refrains from eating or drinking anything except water, lemon juice, or green juice for an extended period of time. By doing so, the digestive system gets a chance to rest. Because the majority of the body’s energy goes into digesting food, fasting gives the body a chance to take the energy it would use to digest food and use it to heal and rejuvenate instead.
12. Sunlight – Sunlight is a great natural healer and is so powerful that nothing on the planet could exist without it. Not only does sunlight give off tremendous amounts of vitamin D, but it also gives you more energy, helps immunity, and builds stronger teeth. All of these things are necessary for a healthy life!
I am so grateful I took the initiative and put my health first. There is so much to celebrate when you start to see the beauty of being alive and take care of yourself the way nature intended. Inspired by my healing journey? Come join me! There is a party going on over here, so come on over and celebrate! Don’t look back and say “I should have done this years ago!”
About The Author:
Markus Rothkranz has been flown all over the world to speak, has met with heads of government, and has had the honor of being a health consultant to the US Military. As a natural health expert, he has published two best-selling books – “Heal Yourself 101” and “Instructions for a New Life”. His raw food cookbook is an amazing breakthrough in health food – all made without meat, dairy, wheat, sugar or anything unnatural. You can follow him on Facebook or subscribe Markus on Youtube.
Reference: Sugar is as addictive as cocaine- http://abc13.com/health/study-sugar-is-as-addictive-as-cocaine/533979/
Reference: Sugar demineralizes your body, feeds disease, pulls calcium from your bones, leads to heart disease & high blood pressure, damages your immune system, causes arthritis, disrupts your hormone balance, and causes premature aging- https://articles.mercola.com/sugar-addiction.aspx