In nature there are many foods that have healing and purifying properties that help heal or prevent disease. Then talk about the 10 Foods Healers and purifiers which are also highly nutritious and delicious. We invite you to incorporate more often in your daily diet to prepare your juices, salads, entrees, snacks and drinks.
1. Green Vegetables: Green leafy vegetables help prevent cancer, potentate the immune system and improve bone health. Broccoli is high in Vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, folic acid and Vitamin K. According to the Global Healing Center outbreaks are more effective to cure all the vegetables together. Eat raw vegetables to get the most out of them.
2. Wheat grass (wheat grass sprouts) wheat grass juice contains a vitamin and mineral that contains proteins excellent absorption, beta-carotene and calcium. It is an excellent detoxified and colon cleanser very effective for fighting cancer for its blood purifying properties.
3. Raw fruits: fruits contain a large amount of liquid needed to expel toxins from the body. Fruits are high in antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, fiber and chemicals. Especially citrus like oranges and lemons help remove toxins from the liver and accelerate the enzymatic processes that improve digestive functions.
4. Ginger is a spice that has many detoxifying properties, improves digestion helps lower cholesterol levels, prevents colds and is effective to reduce clots. Eat it chopped on salads or add it to your juices or smoothies.
5. Shoots and sprouts: include alfalfa seed sprouts, lentils, wheat, beans, chickpeas, etc.. The sprouts are rich in vitamins, minerals, nutrients, enzymes and have a high level of antioxidants, add them to your salads.
6. Garlic has powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral. According to the book “100 Best Health Foods” garlic is more powerful when eaten raw and stored in a cool, dry environment.
7. Fish: salmon from fats are very healthy for its high content of omega – 3 and are favorable for maintaining healthy arteries and heart and decrease depression. Some fish are high in mercury, a very toxic to the nervous system, but the salmon, sardines and trout are good choices. Consider taking fish oil supplements if you do not like eating fish.
8. Coriander: coriander is a very popular healing herb that helps control blood sugar levels, contains antibiotic properties, low levels of bad cholesterol in the blood and promotes eye health for its rich nutrients. The cilantro is finely chopped on salads or in soups, sauces and dressings.
9. Nuts and seeds: reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and other chronic diseases because they contain omega – 3. Nuts and seeds are a great healthy snack.
10. Green tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants. Green tea also contains caffeine, so people who are sensitive; you should seek decaffeinated brands or control your portions. Drink green tea cold or hot all the time.