Summer is a time of year that we take to acquire a beautiful skin color. And because the sun’s harmful effects may be accentuated after the season, it is advisable that you take care of your skin in advance.
If you do not take the proper precautions, it is likely that the skin will pass a bill very high over the years.
Do not forget that the skin has memory and therefore, it is better safe than sorry. First, do not wait until the season ends to start caring for your skin. Thus, facial avoid smudging on your face, the result of the recklessness of have exposed to the sun without protection. Learn how to stay healthy in Summer.
And even though you have properly protected, there are also internal factors which may be pigmented skin unevenly, causing brown spots very anti-aesthetic. Among these factors is the intake of oral contraceptives, pregnancy and menopause.
To avoid that the years are reflected in your skin, it is essential that you take the following measures:
Use sunscreen every day. Even on a cloudy day 80% of the rays pass through the clouds and haze pollution. Even the lights and lamps office can stain your skin over time.
Remember to always buy cosmetic products with SPF, ie Sun Protection Factor. Dermatological societies worldwide require cosmetic laboratories include a minimum SPF components. In this way, you make sure to have some sunscreen after applying your creams.
Other tips to prevent staining
- Do not take the sun during pregnancy, and do not if you are undergoing hormone treatment for menopause.
- Avoid sun exposure in the middle of the day, that is, between eleven o’clock and four o’clock.
- Protect your skin with caps or brimmed hats.
- If you want to tan your body for a long period of time do not leave your face exposed. The facial skin is very sensitive and prone to staining.
- Hydrate and eat mixed fruits you provide antioxidants to prevent and reduce skin changes that allow you to have a flawless complexion.