Today we bring you a series of quick and effective tips to remove blackheads from the face, and for once I leave out natural advice never again to get out more.
Usually blackheads out in people whose skins are usually “oily” for disposal just a simple remedy that we show below:
1. Previously clean up the area and our hands with soap and water.
2. Boil a pot of water with chamomile and rosemary, when starts to boil and give off steam, we will place your face over the steam to open the pores. Careful not to get too close to not burn.
3. When we notice after 10 to 15 minutes that our face has some moisture vapor, we sit in front of a mirror and clench the affected area and the pores to remove skin oils.
4. Obviously not all the blackheads will be tightened by its small size, for this, mix a little sugar and oatmeal soap, untaremos the fingertips and rub with light pressure on the area as a scrub.
5. Once finished, take an ice and pass through the area to close the pores and prevent them from being opened.
6. After washing, apply a mixture of honey and plain yogurt on your face and leave it 15 minutes to maintain good levels of fat in the area prone to blackheads.
We will repeat this once a week.
Must differentiate acne blackheads as this treatment in a case of acne all I could do is make it worse.
A very good oil for skin is rose-hip oil and borage oil can also always apply after completing the above process, the skin never dirty.
Other helpful hints to blackheads:
Do not touch too much less with dirty hands. The black spots can become infected if too manipulate with your fingers. In nails accumulate thousands of bacteria between the nail and the skin on contact in blackheads, these may become significantly worse.
Do not take fatty foods: If we for a while many blackheads, it is advisable not to take too many fatty foods as this could be the reason why these changes are emerging in our skin.
Do not flush irritants on the skin: It is important not to throw us any lotion on the skin. Lotions that contain ammonia or alcohol can significantly harm our case and therefore we may have a rebound effect. Similarly, it is also important to know that alcohol and ammonia, causes premature wrinkling of the skin.