There are some suggestions that will help keep your gums healthy:
- How to stop smoking.
- Consuming vitamins recommended by your doctor.
- Do not take aspirin unless your doctor tells you.
- If your gums are bleeding due to a medication ask your doctor about possible alternatives.
- Massage their gums gently with oral irrigation tool and remember to use irrigation tool in soft mode.
- Make sure your teeth are aligned correctly, and talk to your doctor if your denture is causing bleeding or may be causing pain.
If your gums are bleeding, take a cloth and wet it with cold water and hold it on the affected area until you get to your doctor.