Among other symptoms of stress, such as sociological, happens when a person who is going through this forgetful and generally feels tired and causing altered relationships with others begin to decay and therefore away and often discussed with people around.
Sleep, especially at night, is the first to be lost, has nightmares and cannot sleep late at night. May also considerably increases appetite or otherwise lose hunger. People who develop these problems are very likely to develop high blood pressure problems. Learn stress management techniques.
We must bear in mind that stress is represented on three levels: physical, emotional and behavioral. It is necessary to identify, so attached is a list of common symptoms of stress. If you recognize any of them should go to a specialist.
1. Physical Level: At this level you can have one or more symptoms.
- Chest tightness and / or shortness of breath.
- Tingling in the upper and lower extremities.
- Sweaty palms.
- Palpitations, whether the eyelids or other parts of the body.
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing through a feeling of blockage and / or despair.
- Having a dry mouth.
- Body tremor.
- Cold hands and feet any time of day.
- Muscle tension, while moving or rest.
- Lack of or increased appetite.
- Log in now to a picture of diarrhea or constipation.
2. Emotional or Psychological Level: This level occurs when stress affects the nervous system by changing the minds of those who suffer. The subject may not show any abnormality and then fall into a terrible worry or be no reason to mourn.
- Having wanted to scream.
- Strong desire to mourn and be desperate.
- Being almost always angry and irritable.
- Having very pessimistic thoughts (continuously).
- Strong boxes of fear and panic.
- Lack of concentration.
- Keep excessive worry.
- Having anxiety.
- Having depression.
3. Level of Conduct: As increasing stress problems, some disorders are increasing, being noted in the conduct of everyday life.
- Unable to sit still in one place.
- Laughing so frantic and / or nervous.
- Sounding the teeth.
- Having sexual problems (impotence, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation).
- Smoking and heavy drinking.
- Suffering from insomnia or sleep much.
- Having hobbies or mannerisms.