Believe it or not, our skin works as an agent for us in providing a specific status in our society. The type of skin in some countries is used as a determinant of a class or a community to which they belong.
People are divided into so-called two man-made classes of people, i.e. “The Blacks” and “The Whites” based on the mere color of their skin.
The craze for fairer skin is seen to be more prevalent in Asian and African women. The irony of our society is that the grass is always greener on the other side.
It would be extremely unfair if we restrict this fair skin craze to women only, nowadays the male population is equally engaged in beauty treatments.
This means that more and more people are searching for ways to improve their skin quality. Whether it’s through creams, natural treatments or doctors, Skin Light Skin Bright will give you all the options you can think of trying. This way you won’t have to worry about leaving any treatment unexplored.
Fairer, flawless, and radiant skin is vital for many of us because we get a sense of self-esteem and pleasure from it.
Whitening and lightening skin products have recorded dramatic growth in Asian markets over the past two decades. There are numerous skin lightening products and treatments available in the market.
There is a numerous range of skin whiteners available. Here comes the list of best skin brighteners:-
- Stay out of the Sun: Most of the skin discoloration is caused by the sun. Nobody can avoid the sun completely, for this we can use “Sunscreen Lotions”. Most dermatologists recommend a minimum of SPF 30 to block the harmful UV Rays.
- Wear a Hat when outside: A wide variety of fashionable hats are available which can solve your purpose of UV rays and you can be a trendsetter.
- Try these home remedies: Apply a mixture of lemon juice and honey. Leave it for twenty minutes, then wash.
Mix a teaspoon of oatmeal powder, a pinch of turmeric, and a few drops of lemon to make a thick paste.
Apply to the face and leave it to dry. Wash off the mask with water.
Mash ripe bananas and apply over the face, once a week.
A face pack made of Fuller’s earth, mashed ripe bananas, and cucumber juice.
Make a paste of 2 tbsp of wheat flour using as much water as needed. Apply on your face in an upward motion. Leave it to dry. Then wash with cold water and pat dry.
Apply a mixture of 1tsbp of honey and 2tsbp of lemon juice on your face. Leave it for some time and then wash it with water.
Rub the inner part of the skin of the papaya on your face. Let it dry and then wash it with cold water. This will give your skin a nice radiance.
Dab lemon juice on your face every night.
Wear plain yogurt masks and wash them off with milk.
Use tea tree facial cleansers: – Tea tree goes deep into the skin and cleanses the skin, thus, giving it a fairer look.
Drink plenty of water every day.
Eat green vegetables, salads, and fruits.
- Use some good skin brightening cream: – Consult a dermatologist and go for the cream that will suit you the best. You can get some of the best creams online also.
- Take Vitamin supplement: – Such as “Grape seed extract” or “Flaxseed oil” which contains Omega 3.
- Exfoliate your skin daily with a mild exfoliate: – This will help increase the cell turnover and gets rid of the old and tanned cells.
- Bleach your skin: – But make sure that the bleach contains natural skin bleaching extracts.
All the above-mentioned skin-brightening ways are bound to be a complete success. Using these methods would surely give you a brighter, radiant skin. You cannot expect this to happen overnight as this is a process of change which takes time to happen.
So use these remedies and wait patiently for the best results.
About The Author:
Terrie Dawson is a freelance writer by profession and fitness enthusiast at heart. Recently she is working in beauty care and mainly covers topics related to beauty, skincare, fitness, and health. She prefers natural remedies for her skin such as dermatology skin care products, dermatology skin brightener cream, and dermatology cellulite cream for a natural glow and shine.