A man’s pride isn’t just measured by his honor and actions, but sometimes his performance in bed as well. It’s undeniable that part of a man’s self-image is defined by the package he’s carrying – and if the package can’t impress a partner, that can affect a man’s self-esteem.
Supplements like Malegra are designed to help solve these problems – as sometimes, aside from self-esteem concerns, erection problems do spell trouble in terms of physical health.
However, if you’re just about to choose which supplement to purchase for your needs, it’s not your fault to be doubtful of Malegra’s efficacy as an erection supplement.
This article will explain the pros and cons of Malegra for erection problems, so you can make an evaluation for yourself.
Problems With Erections: What Number Say
Before one tackle the pros and cons of Malegra for erection problems, it’s perhaps important to understand the numbers surrounding the phenomenon in the first place.
The general consensus – of both the public and even the scientific community – was that erection problem, or erectile dysfunction, in particular, is a problem only experienced by older men. However, 52-percent of men worldwide actually experience this situation.
- In fact, a recent study showed that 25-percent of men in outpatient clinics seeking help for erection problems are in fact under 40 years old. It also affects the 40-percent of men above 40, and at least 70-percent of men above 70.
- Recent studies on the matter are now slowly convincing medical professionals that erectile dysfunction might not be purely due to psychological situations, but also perhaps certain lifestyle or biological situations as well. For instance, the integrity of arterial inflow should be checked in order to see if there’s no physical hindrance in the blood flow to the genitals in order to sustain the erection in the first place.
The prevalence of erection problems amongst men might be the reason why a lot of them use supplements to aid with their problems.
With this in mind, can supplements like Malegra work in situations where erections are hard to achieve?
What is Malegra?
Malegra is popularly known as the generic drug alternative to Viagra and contains sildenafil citrate. It’s also a much cheaper version of the popular erection supplement, though Malegra still contains exactly the same dosage of the same drug.
Malegra sells for as high as $1.80 or as low as $0.87 per tablet, which is much cheaper compared to Viagra’s $73.85 to $88.45 range.
The supplement has sildenafil citrate, which is considered a PDE-5 inhibitor. This means it’s capable of opening up arteries in the body that are blocked, which in this case are specifically targeted towards arteries in the genital area.
It should be able to promote blood flow towards the genital area, smoothening the muscles in the area in order to support a much higher amount of blood flowing into the organ. This helps in order to support fuller and longer-lasting erections, as well as fast recovery after ejaculation.
Malegra: Pros And Cons
Given the basic understanding shared about Malegra above, it’s important to understand that Malegra isn’t totally the end-all, be-all supplement for erection problems. Users of Malegra, especially new ones, should be aware of various pros and cons that may go with using this product, especially when it comes to their health in general.
Pros: Malegra As An Aid For Erection
- Malegra works in as fast as 30 to 45 minutes, which is a considerable amount of time to prepare regardless of your intimate moment has been planned or if you want to try hooking up with someone in more public settings.
- Malegra not only has a rapid onset of effect, but its effects can be maintained for up to as long as 10 hours. It’s also known to be able to increase libido, which means you and your partner are in for a good time after you take Malegra.
- It’s been proven effective for most users, which means it’s capable of dealing with a wide demographic of men regardless of their biological makeup. This means the likelihood of Malegra working even if you have an erection problem is high.
- Malegra isn’t addictive and doesn’t cause any physiological disorders even when being used long-term.
- As shown above, Malegra is a much cheaper alternative compared to Viagra. Whereas the latter sells for as high as $88.45 and as low as $73.85, Malegra can be purchased along with the $0.87 to $1.80 price range.
Cons: Malegra Dependence Might Not Be Good
- It’s important to take note that the drug works only when the user is sexually aroused, and it takes as much as 30 to 45 minutes in order to fully work.
- While it’s well-tolerated by most of its users, it’s not highly recommended for those with cardiovascular problems, and as such it’s advised that prescription is obtained before use.
- Although it has a considerably high success rate, it’s important to consider that Malegra may not work for particular instances such as when there’s damage to any parts of the organ.
- Mild side effects of Malegra may occur to users, such as sleeping difficulties, heartburn, swollen ankles, feet, and hands, nose bleeding, flushing, headaches, or dizziness. It’s important for users to pay attention to these and go to a medical professional immediately if any of these side effects don’t disappear.
- Serious side effects may include prolonged or painful erection, jaw, left arm, or chest pains, fainting, nausea, or even hearing and vision loss. If you experience any of these side effects for a prolonged period of time, do consult a medical professional for an immediate remedy.
The Bottomline: You Might Just Need A Helping Hand
When it comes to an intimate time with a partner or a spouse, sometimes it can really get frustrating when your penis just can’t get hard enough.
Not only does this spell a potentially-unsatisfying time and performance in bed, but it can also make you lose confidence in yourself.
This is where Malegra comes in – as supplements such as these can get you the kind of push you need to get that successful erection going.
However, as the above may have shared, there are pros and cons of using Malegra and other erection-assisting supplements, so be sure to take note of those before purchasing these products.
If you have any concerns that may be related to your erection problems, it may be good to consult a doctor first before consuming any supplements.
About The Author:
Andrew Saunders Andrew is a health enthusiast who is committed to promoting men’s health. He understands some subjects might be hard to talk about, that’s why he likes to write about some subjects on behalf of websites like Erektionsmittel Deutschland. In his spare time, he enjoys playing sports.