Hair fall is a very common problem that is faced by both men and women of all ages. However, with age it is natural, but even young people due to several reasons lose out their hair. The reasons might be due to pollution, stress, and lack of proper nutrients, medications, genetics and much more. It is wrong to think that men do not suffer from hair loss. It is clinically proven that even men lose hair as much as women do.
You can also visit your nearest clinic to have an expert opinion. If your problem persists, you might also opt for hair transplantation. There are several clinics that have hair transplant facilities, but hair transplant in Ludhiana is best.
However, there are certain steps that one can take to prevent hair fall, especially men. Listed below are few such remedies:
- Wash regularly with mild shampoo: It is better to wash your hairs daily, as your scalp will be clean and prevent hair loss. The risk of infections and dandruff also reduces, thereby, reducing the chances of hair loss or breakage. Clean hair is also necessary for better hair volume.
- Proper nutrients: Vitamins are essential for your entire body metabolism. It is also very essential for your hair. Have a diet rich in vitamins or take vitamin supplements. Vitamin A, B, and E helps in the uplifting production of sebum in the scalp, prevents graying of hair and improves the blood circulation of the scalp promoting healthy follicles respectively. It is also essential to have a diet that is rich in protein to promote hair growth.
- Scalps massage: Massaging your scalp is very essential. Use essential oils to massage your scalp at least twice a week or two to three hours before you wash your hair with shampoo. This keeps your hair follicles active as it improves the blood circulation and also reduces dandruff. If you are using lavender or almond or sesame oil, a beautiful fragrance remains in your hair.
- Avoid frequent Brushing: When you wash your hair, they are then weak. Brushing your wet hair increases hair loss. So, use a wide-toothed brush if you want to wash your wet hair. It is a misconception that brushing more, keeps your hair good. Unfortunately, if you brush your hair too often, you tend to lose more hair. Also, if your hair is frizzy, use your fingers or wide-toothed brush to unlink the tangles.
- Avoid Smoking and Drinking: If you are a chain smoker or a heavy drinker, your hairs will decrease. Smoking and drinking are the unhealthiest habits; so, avoid them as much as possible. Drinking makes your follicles weaker and increases hair fall and smoking reduces the amount of blood that reaches your scalp and makes your scalp dry, improving hair loss.
- De-stress yourself: Too much of stress in harmful for health and also hairs. Relax and start some effective physical exercises, like jogging, cycling or yoga. The more relaxed you will be, the more relaxed will be your hair and will retain hair loss. a proper hormonal balance is gained by exercise and also helps in reducing stress, promoting hair growth.
- Keep your head sweat free: If you have a habit of sweating very much, there are chances that you will lose hair at a rapid speed. If your scalp is sweaty, the follicles become weak and result in hair fall. You can also face extreme dandruff and your scalp will attract dust and dirt that will not just damage your scalp but also hairs. You can use coconut oil, aloe vera and Azadirachta indica or neem leaves to get rid of this problem.
- Avoid frequent styling: If you blow-dry your hair or bleach them or style them by heating up or using gel, your hair will be damaged to the core. Too much styling might make you look good momentarily but increase your chances of permanently losing your hair. So, do not go harsh on your hair while styling as it would make you permanently bald.
These are the basic steps to keep your hair healthy. If you are facing hair issues, try them out. in case, after adapting all these habits you see no betterment, visit a doctor. They might provide you with medications or suggest you for hair transplantation. Hair transplantations are very common these days; you get several good clinics for hair transplantation. Hair transplant in Ludhiana is one of the best centers in India.
About The Author:
Ricky Martin is an online medical Counsellor. I like to write on topics related to health. My Website name is NHT India. NHT helps you to find the right doctors and Clinics near your area for Hair transplant surgery.