A coffee enema is an alternative health treatment that includes the introduction of coffee in the colon to get rid of fecal products, contaminants, and other undesirable debris from the body. It is a natural cleansing method that has been practiced for years and is now promoted as the safest, most natural approach to rid the body of contaminants.
What is coffee enema?
Today, you can reap coffee enema benefits right from the convenience of your own house. A coffee clean detox is reasonably natural to prepare and perform.
Except for distilled water and lubricant, a coffee enema detox kit will have all the tools that one will use to get started. It likewise has some materials for clean-up, so you do not need to fret about the mess after the treatment.
The introduction of coffee in the colon soothes the nerves and muscles for a regular bowel movement. Secondly, the coffee enema mix injected into the colon loosens fecal debris and other waste products for easier removal. These 2 actions comprise an entire coffee enema session. (See also: 5 Reasons You Should Never Drink Coffee On An Empty Stomach)
How long does a typical coffee enema last?
The procedure typically lasts for 45 minutes and mostly involves the constant introduction of water as much as two liters of water draining from a coffee enema bag. All these caffeine concentrates are expelled together with fecal debris and toxic substances after 15 minutes of holding it in.
Now a coffee enema might seem unnecessary especially if you have no problem with a common bowel movement. Well, the problem is that there will continuously be residue in the colon even though we eliminate our bowels daily. In truth, there are up to 4.5 kgs of fecal matter, and particles are merely lying around your colon.
With a coffee enema, you can evacuate all the debris at one go. Besides, your gastrointestinal system benefits from the coffee enema, too! Minerals and vitamin absorption after colon cleansing is significantly improved. Also, you get detoxifying take advantage of consisting of the coffee enema into your natural detox program a minimum of once a week.
So how does one typically take a coffee enema?
- Obtain all the supplies and equipment that you need for a coffee enema treatment. The most practical method to set about it is to get a Coffee enema kit that currently comes with a coffee enema bag, a set of tubing, enema ideas, hook, and supply or organic coffee solution.
- Designate a place where you will be taking the coffee enema. Ideally, it requires to be near the convenience space (if not inside it) or anywhere that offers you fast access to the toilet.
- Set up your home enema devices according to the guidelines that featured your kit. Pour the caffeinated solution into the coffee enema bag then hang about 24 inches from the ground.
- Prepare to administer the enema. Lie down on the floor on your either side whichever is most comfortable and use a generous quantity of water-based lube on the enema pointer and your anus. Place the nozzle 2 to 4 inches into your anus. Enemas can be distressing particularly for beginners, so it is best to move with care to avoid injuring the colon.
- Loosen the clam and let the liquid stream all the way to your liver and colon. Keep in as much of the liquid as you can for at least 12 minutes. then engage the clamp to stop the flow. Doing so will offer adequate caffeine time to improve liver functions.
- Go to the toilet and expel everything.
At this point, repeat the steps until you have used up all of the caffeinated solutions. Clean and sterilize everything (if you are using reusable enema equipment), and you are all done! Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?
About The Author:
Robert is an avid blogger and freelance writer. Working closely with many clients in the health and wellness sector to help increase their digital presence. While not only working but Robert also loves to travel the world as a solo traveler.