Are you looking for a non-surgical technique to get rid of neck pain in Houston TX?
If yes, then you should book an appointment with the best Houston chiropractor. Neck pain cause discomfort but the good news is it is easily curable.
It is estimated that 70-75% of people are affected by chronic neck pain in some areas of the world. So, don’t worry, you are not alone!
Most of the neck pain issues occur from the heavy lifestyle that we carry on a regular basis. Scroll the best techniques to get instant relief from neck pain.
Some common causes of neck pain
- Muscle strain that is caused by postural deviations
- Injuries caused by some sports or accidents
- Worn joints
- Bone spurs
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs
If a person is not feeling relaxed from pain, then he or she must consider a Chiropractic Adjustment. A chiropractor chooses traditional Chiropractic techniques that may involve little pain or even cracking sounds sometimes. There are several techniques that are applied to relieve pain.
1. Cervical Mobilization
Cervical Mobilization is the gentle technique used for patients to feel more relaxed without any difficulty.
- In this technique, the patient lies in a comfortable position on his / her back.
- Smooth stretches techniques are utilized to enhance motion ignoring the quick jerking type movements.
- The chiropractor moves the vertebrae from left to right with his or her hands.
- The bones will be moved from the back to the fourth.
- The head will be rotated from back and forth
- These movements will be repeated until the range of motion is increased.
2. Cervical Manual Traction
The patient will feel relaxed in this technique as well. The patient will be lying on their back or sitting in a position where they can show their back to the Chiropractor. They will choose the position according to their comfort. Comfort will be the main focus in this type of technique as the patient should have to loosen his or her muscles in the neck.
- In this Cervical Manual Technique, the Chiropractor will straighten the spine by dragging the neck forward and backward.
- The angle at which the patient’s spine has been pulled will be changed to check whether the patient is comfortable in this position and the technique is working or not.
- Cervical Mobilization and Cervical Manual Traction are done in tandem to fulfill the best results.
Cervical Drop: The end relaxed position involves, either the patient lying on his or her side or stomach. Cervical Drop technique is different from both the above-mentioned technique because, in this technique, the special equipment is used with a head drop piece which is locked in place. This technique will be helpful in muscle loosening and improving motion range.
- In Cervical Drop Technique, The Chiropractor will push on the spine easily until the drop piece releases.
- This technique does not allow any kind of noise because it can feel uncomfortable for the patient.
- The patient is not allowed to rotate or turn his or her neck.
3. Gonstead Adjustment
Other than Cervical techniques, Gonstead Adjustment is also one of the most common chiropractic treatment techniques that are used to fix and diagnose specific issues.
If you are having back pain for a long time, the Chiropractor will detect the problematic area successfully, along the spine and he adjusts accordingly.
But in Gonstead Adjustments, the Chiropractic analyzes the spinal region and the spine will be realigned in this adjustment, reducing the pain and inflammation in the affected area.
4. Diversified Technique
Diversified Technique is the most popular adjustment among Chiropractors. If you are suffering from huge pain and you want to visit the Chiropractor for instant relief then the Diversified technique would be the best choice for you to choose.
A lumbar disk herniation, which causes the majority of neck and back pain, Diversified technique is best fit to adjust it.
5. Logan Technique
The Loga Technique is the type of Chiropractic Care that involves pressure applying to the spine. The pressure will help to realign the bones in the spine and helps to reduce migraines and headaches. The Logan technique is also useful for releasing stress and tension from the body.
6. Soft Tissue Therapy
Soft Tissue therapy is the complex soft tissue massage that focuses on ligaments and muscles that are opposed to the spine directly. It is the best technique for applying to the areas where joints have been swollen, clears up scar tissue, and other injury waste that may be a person who has recently experienced an injury.
Soft tissue therapy will improve blood flow, blood circulation, and release toxic byproducts.
The flexion Distraction technique is one of the less common techniques that is used to treat joint pain, scoliosis, and other conditions that cause neck and back pain. In this technique, the chiropractor will align the spine while stretching the back that is done for the treatment of disk herniation.
There are many techniques available but picking the one is quite difficult. For this, you need to visit the best chiropractor so that he or she can diagnose your problem and can find the best way to treat you.
About The Author:
Vaishali Sonik a.k.a Seogirl is one of the leading content writers who are renowned globally among the brands for her set of skills. With her experience in working for businesses across the world, she is the best resource today if you are looking for a digital marketer. Her skills as a content writer, content marketer, social media expert are exceptionally acknowledgeable. She can definitely help you build a strong online reputation. To know about her and her services you can simply visit seogirl.in