Just about everyone has heard of CBD oil by now. Users of this amazing alternative to synthetic pain relief remedies are enthusiastically spreading their personal stories of how CBD has helped them in a variety of ways.
Unlike prescription pain relievers that come with side effects that can be worse than the problem you are using them for, CBD provides safe, natural benefits and can be used seamlessly with your daily routine.
Here are 8 ways that you can use CBD oil in your daily life and the benefits you can experience from doing so.
It’s Simple to Use CBD Oil
- CBD oil as a stress relief agent. Life can be stressful. When you are faced with triggers like on-the-job pressure, difficulty sleeping, and daily relationship struggles, you might be tempted to turn to unhealthy methods to avoid stress, like alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes. Instead, research shows that even low doses of CBD oil have been known to relieve anxiety. Using unconventional and illegal methods of stress relief actually increases your health issues and adds mountains of other burdens to you psychologically and physically. Why use synthetic or illegal drugs when you can calm down naturally with a few drops of CBD oil?
- Sleep better with CBD oil. Sleep deprivation causes an avalanche of physical and mental problems. Your brain needs uninterrupted sleep to clear out all of the toxins that your body accumulates throughout the day, and when this doesn’t happen, the toxins continue to build up. Poor sleep quality is thought to contribute to multiple neurogenerative diseases and increased anxiety. With more than 80% of people around the world complaining of trouble sleeping, it’s no wonder so many people are turning to CBD oil to help. Studies have shown that CBD oil can be used to improve sleep and reduce anxiety due to the calming effect that it has on the body’s central nervous system. While it doesn’t necessarily make you sleepy if you use it during the day, using it before bed allows your body to relax and sleep better.
- Cook with CBD oil for an added benefit. You can get your daily dose of CBD easily just by cooking with this ingredient. It shouldn’t be deep fried because the composition of the elements will be destroyed, but it can be used in just about any other way. Use it in your cookies when you bake, add it to your salad dressing, or combine it with whatever meal you are eating. There are recipes all over with CBD as the added ingredient. There’s no residual flavoring, no bad taste, and no texture to change your favorite recipe. You can read more here about the benefits of cooking with CBD oil.
- Use CBD oil as an anti-aging product. CBD is a strong antioxidant, which means that it works on a cellular level to fight damage to your skin that causes it to age. Damage from the sun and free radicals in the environment is nearly impossible to avoid, but by using CBD oil as an ingredient in your face creams, you can prevent some signs of aging. Aging that is increased by the factors in the environment that you are exposed to or your lifestyle can be helped by neutralizing the free radicals with a potent antioxidant. CBD oil is considered to be stronger than many vitamins regularly used to reduce the signs of aging. Use a few drops in your daily regimen to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- Topical CBD is used as a pain relief ointment. There are a plethora of benefits to ingesting CBD oil, but topical use is becoming more popular as well. Using CBD in topical creams can help relieve pain and reduce inflammation in sprains, burns, abrasions, and muscular discomfort.CBD creams are made from extracted oils from cannabis and help. These oils are infused into a topical mixture that is then used by rubbing it into your skin. The cream, like the oils, reacts with the CB2 receptors in your endocannabinoid system to reduce the sensation of pain.
- Got acne? Try CBD! CBD is a natural antibiotic, so using it during a breakout of acne helps quickly heal any pimples under and above the surface. CBD can also reduce oil buildup because it fights inflammation and moderates the production of sebum, the oil that your body produces to moisturize your skin. With the reduction of inflammation and moderation of oil, acne can not only be healed during a breakout, but it can even be prevented altogether in combination with your healthy lifestyle habits.
- CBD might be able to benefit heart health. Studies are still in the research stages, but recent results link CBD with many heart benefits. CBD is thought to be able to lower high blood pressure, which can cause strokes, heart attacks, and other serious diseases. The reason behind this is thought to be from the calming effect that CBD has on the body. With a reduction in stress and anxiety, your blood pressure can naturally lower itself.
- CBD as a possible aid in cancer treatment. More studies are being done on cannabinoids because of the preclinical studies that show they may have anticancer properties. Some experiments show that cannabinoids can inhibit the spread of cancer cells and cause tumors to slow or stop their growth. There are still ongoing clinical trials that are being done regarding the safety and efficacy of using CBD as an anticancer treatment, but many researchers are optimistic. With the positive findings so far, new studies and experiments are being done frequently by scientists and researchers around the world.
Using CBD Oil Everyday is Easy
No matter the reason behind your decision to use CBD oil, you’ll find it benefits you in many ways. Use it topically, ingest it with drops, or add it as an ingredient in your meals. It’s a simple way to improve your mental and physical health naturally!
About The Author:
Stacey Smith is a freelance health writer. She is passionate to write about women’s health, dental health, diabetes, endocrinology and nutrition and provide in-depth features on the latest in health news for medical clinics and health magazines.