With each and every skin condition breakout, you don’t want to delay the treatment. Whether it’s your face or other body parts, you don’t want a long-lasting unsightly appearance at any cost.
Opting for essential oils for skin issues is becoming an ongoing trend today because their skin-friendly properties are backed up by the latest science.
Being aware of the potency of essential oils for skin, you then Stroll through beauty aisles and find skin products that contain natural essential oils. But many of them still, against your will, are more likely to leave their toll on the skin.
The good news is that we have good news for you. By ignoring those products, you must buy a few bottles of essential oils that offer a quite natural solution to your skincare woes.
Preferably, having certain specific essential oils for DIY blends in your pantry can provide quick access to managing the most common skin problems.
Read on to find out how many and how many magical blends we’re going to present you right away.
Essential Oils Blends for Various Skin Conditions
We’re going to target some of the most common skin problems which every third person faces in his/her life timespan. The more specific you’ll be in using essential oils blends, the more accurate results you can likely get.
Also, here are a few accommodations we would like to provide you so that you can get your required results.
- Never use essential oils recipes if you have any skin disease like eczema. Only use them after your dermatologist permits.
- Always store essential oils and the blends in an Amber Glass Bottle. These bottles are primarily designed to maintain the originality and purity of the essential oils.
- Diluting essential oils with a carrier oil is crucial as undiluted essential oils can cause numerous adverse reactions.
- We’ve selected only those carrier oils for each blend that are proved to be beneficial for the skin. You can switch between each carrier oil as per your likes and dislike – no enforcements at all.
- 1tbs would be enough for diluting two drops of essential oil. Using less or more than standard amounts of carrier oil can ruin the original effects of essential oils.
- While measuring the essential oil-carrier oil ratio, there’s an exception for Lavender essential oil. This oil is so gentler that it is quite ok to apply on the skin without dilution. So, in each blend below, we will not count the amount of Lavender essential oil in regards to carrier oil addition.
- In each blend below, Lavender essential oil definitely secures high marks. The reason is that many first-hand users of the oil call it the “king of oils” when it comes to skincare and skin health. Buying loads of Lavender essential oil at once can save you both your time and money. With that being said, you must prefer buying Lavender bulk essential oil in order to ensure anytime availability of this versatile oil.
Now, here we go for our bravo essential oils blends.
Blend for an Ever-Glowing and clearer skin
- Frankincense essential oil- 4 drops
- Lavender essential oil- 6 drops
- Vetiver essential oil- 4 drops
- Argan oil- 4 tbs
The gentle and calming Lavender essential oil is considered to be the all-rounder when it comes to skincare. This oil helps reduce blemishes and ensures glowing and smooth skin.
Frankincense essential oil can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving you with a youthful glow. Vetiver essential oil is a big helping hand for the people living in polluted areas.
The oil hydrates the skin from the inside and gives you a refreshing glow. We’ve added Argan oil in this blend just because of its vitamin E and fatty acid combination. The oil absorbs easily in the skin and gives an almost instant result.
Blend for Making You Forget About Sunburn
- Chamomile essential oil – 4 drops
- Eucalyptus essential oil – 4 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 5 drops
- Peppermint essential oil – 4 drops
- Olive oil – 6 tbs
Whether the sunburn is mild or severe, this blend is a great remedy to have in your bottle. To prevent unprotected sun exposure, you can also apply this blend on the skin before going outdoors, especially heading to the beach.
The cooling sensation of Eucalyptus and Peppermint essential oils helps lower itching and irritation on the sunburns while nourishing the skin to its original condition.
Both Lavender and Chamomile essential oil (no matter if it’s Roman or German) are believed to be very potent for wounds and skin burns.
Best Acne Removal Blend
- Lavender essential oil – 4 drops
- Lemon essential oil – 2 drops
- Peppermint essential oil – 4 drops
- Tea Tree essential oil – 4 drops
- Coconut oil – 5 tbs
Tea Tree essential oil helps dry pimples caused by acne and they gradually vanish. The oil may also be helpful in fighting off infectious bacteria causing frequent acne breakouts.
Acne-derived clogged pores cause visible but unsightly blackheads on the skin and our Peppermint and Lemon essential oils help wipe them out surprisingly.
Plus, Lavender essential oil can be helpful in banishing annoying zits while ensuring the revival of your original skin condition.
Say Good-Bye to Scary Scars
- Carrot Seed essential oil – 6 drops
- Frankincense essential oil – 5 drops
- Helichrysum essential oil – 6 drops
- Coconut oil – 7 tbs
No matter whether burns, wounds, chickenpox, or cold sores cause skin scars, this perfect blend is enough for plain smooth skin! Helichrysum essential oil may help give a new life to the skin by helping regenerate dead skin cells.
The essence of Frankincense can help even out skin tone. Next, the vitamin A content of our Carrot Seed essential oil not only helps remove scars but also helps nourish skin cells and give them a shiny glow.
A Blend for Hydration and to Nourish Dry Skin
- Lavender essential oil – 6 drops
- Frankincense essential oil – 4 drops
- Palmarosa essential oil – 5 drops
- Avocado oil – 5 tbs
This perfect blend can work exceptionally well for overcoming seasonal dry skin cycles. Lavender essential oil is useful for a wide array of skin conditions, not only helps moisturize dry skin but it also reduces ugly scabs caused by itching.
Moreover, our Palmarosa essential oil helps in cell regeneration which is associated with smooth and balanced skin.
Avocado oil is helpful in replenishing dry skin, promoting hydration, and naturally reducing itching.
How to Use These Blends? Plenty of Options Available
Photo Credit: Pixabay
It’s totally up to you which one of the following methods you use for applications of essential oils blends.
- Using Cotton Ball – Take a piece of raw, fine cotton and roll it to turn it into a ball-like shape. Put two or more drops of the blend and gently rub on the infected skin area.
- Using Your Fingertips – Wash your hands properly. Dip the first two fingers into the blends bottle and rub it onto your skin. As hands are not as soft as cotton is, so make sure you rub/massage gently.
- Using Fruit Peels – Fruits peels like bananas and apples are the most gentle options to practice this method. Put two or more drops of the chosen blend and dab on the skin.
- Using Small Brush – For this method, buy a brush that has softer hair. Dip the brush into the blends bottle and rub softly onto the affected skin area.
- Special Sponge – Buy a soft sponge (the sponge used to apply other cosmetic products on the skin) and put a few drops of the selected essential oil blend. Tap it on the infected area and wait for results to show up.
To Be Concluded
Essential oils alone and their mixtures are believed to be very useful for numerous skin conditions for centuries.
To guide you properly, we’ve explained different essential oil blends for different skin issues including acne, skin dehydration, scars, and more.
Remember that only proper and efficient use of these blends can bring about required results.
About The Author:
John Brooks is a medical writer and regular contributor in the fields of the cannabinoid health sciences, mind-body medicine, phytopharmacology, as well as evidence-based illness prevention and treatment protocols.