Skin scrubbing is one of the most essential parts of the skincare routine. Although there are a lot of benefits that can be reaped from it, many do not scrub their skin using a skincare spatula for the worry that they would end up damaging the skin.
Well, the skincare spatula, if used in the right way, it works on the skin beautifully and makes the skin free from various skin issues that normally cause irreversible damage to the skin.
If you are among those who fear using the ultrasonic skin scrubber, get to know all the benefits it brings and understand the right way to use it.
What Skin Spatula Is:
A skincare spatula is a skincare tool that has the best use of technology in it. It is battery operated and lasts long until you have a clean scrubbing session at home. The cleaning head is designed like a spatula that vibrates with the help of ultrasonic waves.
When this is moved over the face, it deeply exfoliates the skin and painlessly removes all the dead skin cells, blackheads, and other unwanted particles from the superficial layers of skin, and also from the pores. The most essential benefits that you could get from this device are listed below.
Benefits Of Using An Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber:
Here are some of the benefits that you should know before you decide on using the scrubber.
- Deep Exfoliation – The skin scrubber deeply exfoliates the skin and removes all the dust and oil sediments from it. It deeply removes all the dead skin cells and makes way for the new skin cells to perform its action well.
- Blackhead Removal – If you have been pulling out all the blackheads using a tweezer, the skin spatula makes the task easy for you. It deeply roots up the blackheads right from the end of the skin pore and gives your face the freedom from these small solidified dirt and oil particles hidden in your skin pores.
- Blood Circulation – As the ultrasonic skin scrubber is moved all over the face, it improves the blood circulation and makes every single cell receive oxygenated blood. This ensures that every single cell functions well and maintains skin health from the inside.
- Better Absorption – Be it a moisturizer or any face serum, it does not reach the depth of your skin pore because of all the substances that cause skin blockage. With the skin treatment session using a skin spatula, the substances like the oil and dirt that block the seepage of these skin serums get cleared.
Regions On The Body That Need A Good Scrubbing
- The Face – Since this region of your body is exposed to all the dirt, dust, pollutants, and sebum, it is highly essential to scrub your face using an ultrasonic skin scrubber. If you ignore scrubbing your face, you would make way for the accumulation of blackheads and the beginning of acne issues too. Besides this, your skin will lose its natural glow.
- The Back – There is a lot of sweat and sebum secretion in the back region of humans. You may often find many who deal with blackheads on the back. It is highly essential to keep the skin on your back free from sebum, oil, and blackheads too.
- The Shoulders – Shoulders have a lot of blackhead accumulation that is mainly caused because of the clogs formed in the hair follicles on the shoulders. Such blackheads can be easily removed only with the help of the skin spatula that clears all the clogs and blackheads in the shoulder region.
- Hands and feet – Are you laughing out on reading on using the skin spatula for your hands are feet? Well, you can have the best manicure and pedicure using the sin spatula. It thoroughly exfoliates all the dry, rough, and hard skin to give you baby-like soft hands and soft feet.
- Bikini Line – This is more of maintaining health and hygiene and less of beauty. The bikini line can be prone to various infections and fungal growth and skin exfoliation keep it clean. However, you need to make sure that you do not run the skin spatula too much in this region as this can damage the soft skin tissues over there.
Using The Skin Spatula In The Right Way
The ultrasonic skin scrubber works wonders only when it is used in the right way. It is highly essential for you to prep up your skin before using this tool to have effects that are amazing and long-lasting. Here is a step by step guide to scrub your skin using a skin spatula.
- If you are using the skin spatula on the face, these are the things that you need to do. The first thing that you need to do is to take all your hair and wrap it in the form of a bun.
- Starting the scrubbing session with a steam session using a portable steamer makes the scrubber work more effectively.
- Spend over 20 minutes taking the steam for your face and start using the skin spatula on moist skin.
- Give 2-3 strokes in one region of your face and not more strokes as this could lead to the damage of the newly formed cells and tissues.
- Concentrate on the forehead region and the region around the nose and chin. These are the places that could be more exposed to dirt and dust.
- If you are using the scrubber on the other parts of your body that are mentioned above in the blog, dampen your skin with water and run the skin spatula over the region.
- After you are done using the spatula, wash your skin, and apply a good amount of moisturizer or a good hydrating serum. The serum or the moisturizer having the composition of the aloe vera works wonders on your skin.
- Stop using the scrubber when you notice the region having inflammation or redness.
What You Should Know Based On The Skin You Have:
- Dry skin – You need to exfoliate regularly if you have dry skin. You could use the skin spatula two times or three times in a week. What you need to know is that you should quickly apply a good amount of moisturizer or a hydrating serum after you have a good session of skin scrubbing.
- Oily skin – Exfoliation using the ultrasonic sin scrubber is very essential for the ones with oily skin. This should be done on a more regular basis to keep the skin free from acne issues and blackheads.
- Sensitive skin – You need to be extremely careful while using the skin spatula if you have sensitive skin. You need to immediately stop your scrubbing session if you see your skin getting rashes or inflammation. Using a skin spatula once a week is more than enough.
- Normal skin – If you have normal skin, you could use the ultrasonic skin scrubber thrice a week to get the best exfoliation treatment for your skin.
These are the most essential tips that would help you use a skin spatula without hurting your skin tissues. Make sure you implement these tips and have a healthy and glowing skin.
About The Author:
Alan Williams is an expert skincare blogger. He has exhaustively researched the skin issues that common men and women face every day and has exclusively come up with amazing results that are mentioned in the blogs. He writes blogs for Protragen – a skincare tool manufacturing company and has always produced blogs that are engaging and effective.